Flexoplas Packaging Ltd New Zealand
Orders may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or freefax to 0800 3 FLEXO (0800 335 396).
Flexoplas Packaging Ltd is a privately-owned business in Christchurch, New Zealand, specialising in the manufacture of a variety of plain and printed plastic bags and films and supplying a wide range of customers across all key market sectors.
Flexoplas Packaging Ltd is a leading New Zealand packaging supplier with a fully-equipped factory featuring the latest extrusion, conversion and printing technology. We are highly recommended by our customer base, due to the dedication and hard work of our experienced staff, and have built a reputation for dependability, innovation and quality.
The comprehensive Flexoplas Packaging Ltd range covers a wide range of products. Below are some of the lines we manufacture:
- Bags for industrial use including: rubbish bags, bin liners, handicart liners, kitchen tidy liners, roll bags, heavy duty bags, light duty bags.
- Plastic film for industrial use including: timber wrap, furniture wrap, manufacturing wrap.
- Bags and films for food contact including: butcher bags, ice bags, carton liners, re-sealable bags.
- Shopping retail bags including: plastic bags, singlet bags, butcher bags, produce bags, roll bags, and re-sealable bags
- Disposable protective clothing including: smocks, coveralls and smock sleeves.
- Specialised horticultural products including: planter bags, mulch film, spray guards, greenhouse film.
- Products for specialised use including: pallet caps, hospital bags, biohazard bags, coal bags and much more.
We are committed to continual improvement and have an intensive programme of quality control in all facets of our operations. We gained AS/NZS ISO 9001:2000 certification in 1997 and continue to use and improve on this system to the current date.
A further enhancement of this programme is being undertaken to ensure our systems and operations comply with all food safety regulations.